On October 1st, 2014 Suntiva, appraised CMMI Level 3 company, was awarded a multi-million dollar contract by the USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) to provide technical support for the Child Nutrition Programs (CNP), the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Benefits and Features of Using Contract
Each program can leverage a broad array of services in the following categories: Training, Technical Writing, Data Analysis, and Technical Support. To efficiently support critical SNAP, WIC and CNP initiatives, Suntiva designs and delivers both off-the-shelf and customized training solutions. Leveraging a technical writing methodology and extensive technical writing experience, Suntiva will develops strategic plans, feasibility studies, Implementation Advance Planning Documents (IAPDs), RFPs, functional requirements and program/project evaluations. To support key existing and future data analysis initiatives, Suntiva implements a six phase Data Analysis Methodology (DAM) to provide a detailed assessment and enable the monitoring metrics. In addition, Suntiva will delivers a broad array of technical assistance services, such as Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Technology Assessment and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) services.
- Available to all SNAP, WIC, and CNP programs through the Federal government Food and Nutrition Services.
- Multi-year accessibility. Five-year, multiple award Firm Fixed Price Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) with five ordering periods (one-year base and four one-year options).
- Supports USDA FNS Small Business Participation Goals. Suntiva is a Small Business awardee. Task Orders can be set aside for small businesses.
- Meets PEO EIS Small Business Participation Goals. Suntiva is a Small Business awardee. Task Orders can be set aside for small businesses.
- Wide geographic scope. Ability to support SNAP, CNP and WIC program requirements for all State agencies (SAs).
- Reduced procurement, administrative and lead time. The Suntiva team has “boots on the ground” within the Army PEO EIS organization and brings a strong understanding of PEO EIS’ organizational context.
How to Use Contract
Contact our USDA Program Manager listed to the right for more information at USDA-FNSContact@suntiva.com.
Suntiva USDA Team Members
- JRW Service Corp
- Dev Technology Group
Suntiva USDA FNS Facts
For More Information:
USDA-FNS Program Manager: Kim Waldman
Telephone: (703) 462-8470
FAX: (703) 462-8477
* Additional Resources Coming Soon *
Contract Number: AG-3198-B-14-0015
Contract Type: Multiple-Award Firm Fixed Price Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
Period of Performance: 29 September 2014 – 28 September 2019
Program Ceiling: NTE $25 million
Order Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP)
Suntiva DUNS Number: 16-7032239
Suntiva Preferred NAICS Codes:
541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
541519 – Other Computer Related Services
541611 – Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services
541618 – Other Scientific & Technical Consulting Services
541690 – Professional & Management Development Training