Air Force Materiel Command
The US Air Force’s implementation of the DoD Standard Procurement System (SPS) consists of 118 production and training databases in a client server environment located at 100 Air Force Contracting organizations around the world. Since the Air Force SPS environment is not centralized, the challenge is to provide effective and efficient technical and functional support at the lowest cost without providing a full team of Subject Matter Experts located at each Contracting organization.
- Remote Database Administration
- Remote server hardware and software support
- Remote Interface software support
- Programming support for applications and of monitoring utilities
- SPS Functional system support
- Information Assurance and Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) certification support