Based in Falls Church, VA, Suntiva is an award-winning management consulting firm that sets the standard for how government effectively leads people and drives results for their organizations. Suntiva’s core offerings are IT Program Management, Leadership and Organizational Performance and Federal Acquisition Consulting.
We are in need of a talented Human Capital Consultant to break through barriers and help our clients solve their most complex business challenges. If this sounds interesting to you, please read on!
Top 3 Reasons to Work with Us:
- We have a genuine desire to help our clients and we like to have fun in the process!
- We think your growth and development is important – we provide challenging assignments, tuition/training reimbursement and communities of practice in each of our core offerings.
- We have a unique value-driven culture that shapes the way we work together and with our clients. Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
What You Will Be Doing:
A great opportunity exists for a bright, well-organized and spirited individual to provide human capital consulting services to our federal government clients. Based in Washington, DC, in this position, you will:
- Consult across the human capital management lifecycle: You will design, implement and evaluate strategic human capital programs and processes including: workforce planning, competency modeling and development; recruiting, hiring and on-boarding; succession planning; performance management; leadership and employee development; and employee engagement programs.
- Analyze employee survey data and provide best practice-based recommendations for improvement: You will analyze results of employee surveys (Federal Employee Viewpoint survey) to assess organization strengths and opportunities for improvement; you will facilitate focus groups to identify root cause issues of survey results at the organizational and Division level and provide best-practice based short-mid and longer-term recommendations to address challenges identified.
- Develop and deliver innovative organization performance solutions: While you may not do it all, you will do some combination of the following list of services: leadership development, organization assessment, strategy development, team effectiveness, training design and delivery, change management and business process optimization.
- Manage Suntiva’s projects: You will lead project teams through the full project lifecycle including project start up, needs assessment, and solution design, development, implementation, evaluation; and
- Contribute to the growth and development of Suntiva’s business: You may develop and deliver client presentations, review SOWs and respond to proposals, and enable the growth of key accounts by delivering high-impact results and building strong relationships with your clients.
What You Need for this Position:
- At least 8 - 12 years of broad Management Consulting experience with a focus on Human Capital Management;
- Strong Human Capital Management expertise, including experience designing and delivering strategic and operational human capital management programs and processes;
- Solid experience analyzing employee survey data and conducting focus groups with managers/staff to identify strengths, weaknesses and root cause issues and present recommendations and actions for improvement;
- Skills in at least one other Suntiva Organization Performance service such as: organization assessment, leadership development, strategy development, team effectiveness, training design and delivery, change management and business process optimization;
- Experience with Federal government clients with the ability to identify, understand, react to and provide creative solutions to challenges within and specific to that environment;
- Experience managing/leading projects and teams including the development of project goals and objectives, plans, timelines, and providing quality assurance of deliverables;
- Strong facilitation skills and the ability to build relationships and interface with senior level government leaders;
- The ability to juggle many different types of tasks at one time with the ability to work within project scope
- Flexibility and comfort operating in a fast paced environment; and
- Certification or degree in Organization Development, Human Resources Management or other related field.
If You Have This, It is a Plus (and please let us know!):
- Organization Design Skills focused on the design/redesign and implementation of organization structures including aligning strategy and structure, identifying changes to roles and responsibilities, and assessing the impacts to human capital.
What’s In It for You:
- A culture where people truly enjoy the work they do and the people they do it with!
- Highly competitive PTO allowance
- Multiple Medical and Dental Plan Options to meet your needs
- Employer-paid Short/Long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k)
- An annual tuition reimbursement program to allow you to focus on your career growth and development
If you are a Human Capital Consultant with the appropriate experience, please apply today! Send your current resume, and cover letter, along with salary requirements to: Careers@suntiva.com. Please see our website www.suntiva.com for more information about our company, our clients and our culture!
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job: Human Capital Consultant/Project Manager
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-McLean
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Consulting, Human Capital, Organization Development, Organization Improvement, Project Management, Government