Based in Falls Church, VA, Suntiva is an award-winning management consulting firm that sets the standard for how government effectively leads people and drives results for their organizations. Suntiva’s core offerings include IT Program Management, Leadership and Organizational Performance, and Federal Acquisition Consulting.
We require an experienced Program Manager to be responsible for the growth, execution and oversight of the PMSS3 IDIQ vehicle we recently won with the U.S. Army and for all subsequent Task Orders. This position reports to the VP of DoD Programs.
Top 3 Reasons to Work with Us:
- We have a genuine desire to help our clients and we like to have fun in the process!
- We think your growth and development is important – This position offers an opportunity for career growth in our company in skills, responsibilities, rewards and promotion.
- We have a unique value-driven culture that shapes the way we work together and with our clients. Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
What You Will Be Doing:
A great opportunity exists for an experienced, high energy, growth oriented execution executive to maximize the value of the PMSS3 vehicle. Based in Washington, DC, in this position, you will:
Client Relationship Management
- Interact with your clients (PMSS3 Vehicle Management and PMSS3 Vehicle Users) to ensure their ongoing delight with Suntiva. At Suntiva client satisfaction is a hallmark of our work and the primary reason that a large majority of our work is follow-on work.
- Work with existing and potential clients to identify and shape additional needs and subsequently win associated task orders that would be appropriate for the PMSS3 vehicle.
- Refine and execute our quality control processes for all PMSS3 task orders.
- Work with our BD and other staff resources to grow business within PEO EIS and other clients to drive/win work to the PMSS3 vehicle.
- Drive, in conjunction with the BD team and DoD leadership, the bid/no-bid decision-making on PMSS3 task orders.
- Manage all task order bids on the PMSS3 vehicle in collaboration with our pricing and capture teams.
- Execute and refine our subcontractor management processes to include building strong relationships, fully understanding each subcontractor’s capabilities, managing the process for distributing all task orders to subcontractors, and overseeing responses from subcontractors.
- Develop and deliver client presentations, shape requirements, and write/win proposals to grow our PEO EIS account and the PMSS3 contract.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to project managers in order to improve project management capabilities, knowledge, competence, and skills.
- Train the next generation of managers and leaders and be prepared for them to be assigned to other Suntiva projects.
- Inspire, encourage, challenge and enable employees to grow and accept greater responsibilities within the PMSS3 effort and within Suntiva.
- Provide oversight to ensure projects are in compliance with all contract requirements and Suntiva standards and meet Suntiva target profitability goals.
- Disseminate and enforce the use of Suntiva standardized project management processes, tools, documentation, and templates across Suntiva and subcontractor teams.
- Identify and resolve problems and potential risks across projects.
- Implement continuous improvement to the overall project management processes.
- Provide overall requirements leadership and feedback to our SharePoint team for the ongoing improvement of our PMSS3 collaboration portal.
- Conduct post project reviews, lessons learned, and performance score cards, as well as portfolio-level status reporting, and share with leadership team.
- Develop re-usable products, processes and procedures to position Suntiva to win and successfully execute prime positions on additional large IDIQ service contracts.
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Information Technology and/or Business/Program Management majors preferred
- 10+ years of experience in growing and managing programs, projects and engagements in a formal FAR/DFAR PMO environment including financial execution and P&L responsibility
- PMP certification
- Experience managing/leading projects and teams including the development of project goals and objective, plans, timelines, and providing quality assurance of deliverables
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management and generating business growth supporting large IDIQ contract vehicles
- Proposal development experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to work across diverse groups and the ability to build relationships and interface with senior level government leaders
- The ability to work in a multi-tasking project environment, demonstrating flexibility and comfort operating in a fast paced environment
- Army experience – either active duty or interfacing with senior Army leaders
- 10% or more domestic travel (may be required)
If You Have This, It is a Plus (and please let us know!):
- Advanced degree or certifications
- Capture management training (e.g., Shipley)
- DoD or Federal Acquisition experience/ certifications
- Army PEO and/or PMSS 1/2 experience
What’s In It for You:
- A culture where people truly enjoy the work they do and the people they do it with!
- Highly competitive PTO allowance
- Multiple Medical and Dental Plan Options to meet your needs
- Employer-paid Short/Long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k)
- An annual tuition reimbursement program to allow you to focus on your career growth and development
If you are a Program Manager with the appropriate experience, please apply today! Send your current resume, and cover letter, along with salary requirements to: Careers@suntiva.com. Please see our website www.suntiva.com for more information about our company, our clients and our culture!
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job: Program Manager
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-McLean
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Program Management, Government, Army, PEO EIS, PMSS1, PMSS2