Mission, Vision and Core Values
Clients come to Suntiva because we put their goals first doing whatever it takes to
help them achieve success. Our clients get the expertise of a large firm with the agility and
personal attention of a small firm.
Mission and Vision
Helping our clients improve performance through people, process and technology in significant, measurable and sustainable ways.
Suntiva is the Business Transformation and Technology company of choice for government clients demanding exceptional results and for people who want to make a profound difference.
We help government solve mission critical challenges integrating information technology, governance and organizational performance, human capital and federal acquisition lifecycle knowledge – with great minds and great hearts.
We believe that by living our values daily, we create a culture that ensures success for our employees, customers, and partners.
Embody Great Minds, Great Hearts
- Apply our knowledge, experience, and passion to collectively help clients achieve their mission
- Customize solutions to address client-specific situations, challenges, and desired outcomes
- Commit to ongoing learning and self development
- Demonstrate exceptional care for the personal and professional wellbeing of clients and colleagues
Assume Good Intentions
- Recognize the difference between intention (motive) and impact (result)
- Listen with an open mind and suspend judgment, seeking to fully understand the reasons behind peoples’ words and actions
- Trust that people we choose to work closely with are primarily motivated by doing the best that they can
- View each interaction as part of building successful long-term relationships
Foster Teamwork and Collaboration
- Promote an inclusive environment by inviting input and feedback from clients and colleagues
- Build relationships based on trust and mutual respect
- Engage in open and honest communications, especially when faced with conflict
- Develop and capitalize on the strengths of others
Do the Right Thing All the Time
- Make honest and ethical decisions in the best interests of those that we serve, all the time
- Represent ourselves truthfully
- Maintain integrity by keeping confidences and admitting mistakes
- Ask for help proactively
Hold Ourselves Accountable for Results
- Act as business owners responsible for achieving client, individual, and corporate goals
- Create measurable and sustainable impact
- See things through to completion
- Own and learn from successes and failures