The 738x Human Capital Management and Administrative Support Services GSA Schedule addresses the full spectrum of highly complex Human Capital Management, Administrative Support, Social Services and, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) requirements. It is a Government-Wide, 5-year, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract that offers an A-La-Carte menu of specific services and also has provisions for time and material, labor hour contracts and traditional Firm Fixed Price service.
Benefits and Features of Using 738 X
- Available for use by any Federal Government agency.
- 738 X is a five-year vehicle that supports multi-year task orders, including task order options.
- Ability to procure Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) and multi-year task orders.
- 738 X provides fixed price options not available through other GWACs.
- Through 738 X, Suntiva will assist Federal agencies with human capital management and organizational performance services and solutions including: Human Capital Evaluation; Human Capital Strategy, Policy, and Operational Planning; Workforce Analytics and Employee Records; Talent Development; and Employee Performance Management.
HOW TO USE SCHEDULE 738 X
- Customer – Prepares and transmits a request for quotation to contractors.
- Suntiva – Delivers proposal to customer.
- Customer – Awards task order or BPA.
SUNTIVA SCHEDULE 738 X SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
In addition to the services listed below, Suntiva, an appraised CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified company, provides ancillary IT Services in support of your organization’s human capital and performance management requirements.
AGENCY HUMAN CAPITAL EVALUATION [SIN 595 10]
Human Capital Programmatic Evaluation
Employee Performance Measurement
Human Capital Investment Analysis
HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES [SIN 595 21]
Human Capital Strategy
Organizational Design and Position Classification
Diversity and Inclusion
Employee Engagement and Communications
Organizational Development (OPM\Federal Human Capital Business Reference Model)
TALENT DEVELOPMENT [SIN 595 3]
Workforce Development and Training
Talent Development Planning and Strategy
Employee Engagement and Retention
EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT [SIN 595 4]
HR Strategy and Performance Management
Human Capital Lifecycle Services
WORKFORCE ANALYTICS AND EMPLOYEE RECORDS [SIN 595 9]
Workforce and Performance Analytics
Employee Inquiry Processing
Records Management and Disclosure
Suntiva 738 X Facts
For More Information:
Corporate 738 X Vehicle Manager: Ellen Bartola
Corporate 738 X Contract Manager: Jeremy Schmidt
Telephone: (703) 462-8470
Contract Number: 47QREA18D000B
Contract Type: GSA Schedule
Period of Performance: 23 January 2018 – 22 January 2023
Suntiva’s Vehicle Contract Ceiling: N/A
Order Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP); Time and Materials (T&M); and Labor Hour (L-H).
Sponsor: General Services Administration (GSA)
Suntiva DUNS Number: 16-7032239
Suntiva 738 X Relevant NAICS Codes: Other than Small
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
561311 Employment Placement Agencies
561312 Executive Search Services
561611 Investigation Services
561612 Security Guards and Patrol Services