USDA FNS Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) and Management Information Systems (MIS) Support BPA
This 5-year BPA provides a broad range of technology-related activities in support of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s Food and Nutrition Service (FNS), Supplemental Food Programs Division (SFPD), specific to the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). Scope of work includes supporting WIC State agencies in using technology to administer program services and benefits; assisting USDA FNS in the development of a long-term strategy for governance, including but not limited to WIC MIS and EBT initiatives; providing guidance in system design, development, and integration, identifying emerging technology; supporting and overseeing WIC State agency MIS and EBT planning and implementation, in accordance with Program requirements; among others. To inquire about use of this vehicle, please contact Suntiva first so that we may facilitate contact with the Contract Sponsor.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES OF USING USDA WIC EBT MIS BPA
- Available for use by any organization within FNS.
- USDA WIC EPT MIS BPA is a five-year, single award BPA that supports multi-year task orders.
- BPA Order performance may extend up to a year beyond the BPA’s final ordering period expiration date.
- Work may be placed without further competition providing timely and low-cost placement of the work.
- Contractor support responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) Implementation
- System Strategy, Governance, and Technical Assistance
SUNTIVA USDA FNS BPA SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Under this BPA, Suntiva will provide targeted expertise from within a broad scope of services, including:
- Program and Project Management Services. Suntiva sustains overall project management procedures, tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective business outcomes across the FNS. These services expand beyond the management of the BPA to include providing program and project management consulting services to analyze and review other FNS programs and projects in accordance with the practices notated in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Independent Verification and Validation Services (IV&V). Suntiva brings its extensive experience with the WIC mission and technologies to provide IV&V services throughout a project’s lifecycle. Suntiva has proven experience providing IV&V services to audit an MIS and EBT vendor’s deliverables and project management processes aligning to an organization’s interests. Our independence allows us to take an objective view while identifying high-risk areas early in the project so you can mitigate risks and prepare contingencies.
- Organizational Development. Aligns human capital strategies and mission with leading best practices, methodologies and tools including human capital strategy development, workforce planning and restructuring, succession planning and competency modeling.
- Strategic Communications Services and Web Design. Suntiva provides Strategic Communications Services including collaborating, communicating, and implementing communication strategies related to organizational development and other agency goals or objectives. We work across the eighty-nine (89) States agencies providing WIC services to develop and execute communications strategies, plans, and activities to evaluate and improve communications efforts while creating awareness and understanding of FNS approaches, value, and general deployment timeframes.
- Systems Engineering, Operations, and Modernization. Providing systems engineering and integration, applications design and development and legacy systems operations and modernization including cloud readiness and migration, mobility lifecycle support, Agile application design, implementation, testing and workflow enablement.
- Adoption Management Solutions. Helping the organization identify and address the people, process and technology barriers enabling the workforce to embrace change and accelerate adoption of new initiatives. Integrating proven human leadership and technical best practices from ITIL, Agile, Operations Performance and Human Capital considering each client’s leadership, structure, mission, processes and systems.
In addition to the services listed above, Suntiva, an appraised CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified company, can also provide a broad scope of ancillary IT Services in support of your organization’s human capital and organizational performance requirements.
SUNTIVA USDA WIC EBT MIS BPA FACTS
For More Information:
Corporate USDA WIC EBT MIS BPA Program Manager: Les Milner
Corporate USDA WIC EBT MIS BPA Contract Manager: Jeremy Schmidt
Telephone: (703) 462-8470
This BPA was awarded was under the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS).
Contract Number: GS-10F-0474R/12319820A0011
Contract Type: Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
Period of Performance: 09/30/20 to 09/29/25
Vehicle Contract Ceiling: $25 Million
Order Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP)
Sponsor: United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Office of Food and Nutrition Services (FNS)