Sponsored out of United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Forest Service Region 8, and available for use throughout the entire U.S. Forest Service, this Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) fulfills the need for a reliable, flexible, fast, and efficient way to obtain customized and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) leadership development solutions for teambuilding, facilitation services, training, coaching, surveys, assessments and feedback reports.
Benefits and Features of Using This BPA
- Available for use by any Region within USDA Forest Service
- USDA Forest Service Teambuilding and Leadership Support Services BPA period of performance is May 1, 2018 through September 30, 2022.
How to Use This BPA
Contact our Suntiva Forest Service Program Manager or Contracts Manager listed below. You may also engage the Government’s point of contact for further information.
SUNTIVA USDA Forest Service Teambuilding and Leadership Support Services include:
Suntiva can provide a broad scope of services, including:
- Teambuilding. Our solutions increase overall team performance by addressing the most critical team issues including building relationships based on trust and mutual respect, engaging in open and honest communications (particularly when faced with conflict), and developing and capitalizing on the strengths of others. Through a structured process, we work collaboratively with teams to understand goals and challenges, implement action plans to address them, and provide the essential building blocks for sustaining high performance to meet mission requirements.
- Facilitation Services. Our certified facilitators are experienced with helping teams and leaders design and deliver on the strategic objectives, priorities and goals for important meetings, workshops and events. Areas of focus include strategic planning, safety through learning, risk management skills, and program/project management.
- Training. We offer a library of over 75 leadership training modules designed to create new behavior through the use of best practice techniques and action learning. Modules have been designed for all levels of leaders – individual contributor to SES, and can be delivered in-person or virtually with modules aligning directly with OPM’s Executive Core Qualifications. Sample topics include: Performance Management, Effective Delegation, Mindfulness and Resiliency, and Strategic Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Coaching. Our coaching solutions, all delivered by ICF-certified coaches, support individuals and teams with learning/applying new knowledge or skills and increasing confidence and competence in order to deliver business results.
- COTS Workshops. We offer one-day to week long commercial off-the- shelf (COTS) workshops on topics such as Emotional Intelligence, Building Effective Teams, Communication Strategies, Situational Leadership, Crucial Conversations, Radical Collaboration among others.
- Surveys/Assessments/Feedback Reports. We administer and debrief on a variety of industry recognized individual and team assessment tools such as 360° feedback tools, MBTI, StrengthsFinder, DiSC Profile, and Firo-B, EQi, and Climate Assessments among others.
Suntiva Forest Service BPA Facts
For More Information
Suntiva Program Manager: Les Milner
Suntiva Contract Manager: Jeremy Schmidt
Telephone: (703) 462-8470
Contract Number: 1243ZP18A0041
Contract Type: GSA PSS Schedule BPA
Period of Performance: 05/01/2018 – 09/30/2022
Suntiva’s Estimated Value: $7M
Order Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP)
Award Types & Values: Orders with rapid competition among broad range of providers
Suntiva DUNS Number: 16-7032239
Suntiva Relevant NAICS Codes:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this vehicle or to learn more about Suntiva’s other agency specific vehicles.